[linux-audio-user] Music: Troete

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Jan 31 04:23:59 EST 2006

http://lalists.stanford.edu/lau/2006/01/0885.html :)

> I picture myself as a lab technician standing in a lab, with some very weird
> and wonderfull processes running, producing very weird and wonderfull sounds.
> Halfway through your tune, I, the lab tech, decide to join in with the sounds
> in the lab using your whistling.
>
> it sort of reminds me of an old black and white film. The man in the white
> suit. Starring Alec Guiness (who was the man in the white suit). Mind you. he
> didn't join in with all the weird and wonderfull sounds from the processes
> running in his lab.
>
> It's interesting how you can listen to a new piece of music and connect it to
> something you have heard in the past.

Heh, very imaginative. Love to read descriptive comments and such stories.
Thanks.

> BTW: I'm still working my way through your archives on dialup. Just started on
> December_97.ogg. Nigel.

Cool. It means a lot to me, that someone would go through downloading my stuff
on _dialup_! ;)

Just added 3 new items:
The already mentioned
http://www.archive.org/details/This_and_That
and except for a few people on #lad as of yet unheared tracks:
http://www.archive.org/details/Ueber_einen_alten_Bekannten
http://www.archive.org/details/Freiraum
(Warning, all made on the dark side years ago. I still would like this stuff
to be listened to instead of just bitrotting ;)

Regards,
Thorsten Wilms