[linux-audio-user] New website trial

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Jul 7 04:47:00 EDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 11:50:27PM +0100, Folderol wrote:
> I'm trying out some css ideas on a new web page and would appreciate
> any comments. Most of the links should work OK, but it's really the
> style and readability I'm interested in hearing about.

Only some of the MP3/Ogg links work. And even then right-click,
Save_link_as doesn't lead to the file, but linkcount.pl.

The CSS hover trick is neat.

The background hurts readability quite some. You could try reducing
its contrast.

The grayness is so dry, rather depressing and doesn't look like your
music sounds one bit. The following general associations I had with
your music could lead to a colour scheme: air, rain, river, fog,
moonlight but also a picknick in the green, in warm sunshine.

--
Thorsten Wilms