[linux-audio-user] rt-lsm

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Sun Jul 9 18:56:52 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I need your help. I always used the rt-lsm module with my rather dated
but working kernel.

For some reason (system resetup) I need to compile it anew. I never used
the kernel patch but I built it as a module externally and copied it
over to my modules directory.

I tried to download it from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/realtime-lsm/realtime-lsm-0.8.6.tar.gz?download
but when trying to unpack it I get some errors and after that I only get
a text file which is a patch, not the sources to build it externally.

My question:

* Can anyone provide the proper sources from his hard drive *or*
* Can anyone provide an info how to extract the archive mentioned above
properly?

Any help is much appreciated, because on saturday I'll present linux
audio on an Linux exhibition in Pforzheim, Germany.

Thanks & best regards,

ce