[linux-audio-user] Re: rt-lsm

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:00:31 EDT 2006

On 7/10/06, Christoph Eckert <ce at christeck.de> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>

> > Not true! I'm on Gentoo and use emerge realtime-lsm. works for me.
> [...]
> > It just works!
>
> great to hear! But as I messed my kernel more than once, I prefer to
> keep control over what happens. But I'm glad to hear that emerge does a
> great job.

I don't understand what you mean by 'messed up' and 'keep control'. I
do not use Gentkernel. I use make menuconfig, choose my settings,
build the kernel and install it. I then emerge realtime-lsm after I've
changed the /usr/src/linux link to point at the new source code tree
and it all works.

Anyway, if you get into any trouble we're all here to help.

cheers,
Mark