[linux-audio-user] Re: rt-lsm

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Mon Jul 10 18:20:20 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

> I don't understand what you mean by 'messed up' and 'keep control'. I
> do not use Gentkernel. I use make menuconfig, choose my settings,
> build the kernel and install it. I then emerge realtime-lsm after
> I've changed the /usr/src/linux link to point at the new source code
> tree and it all works.

cool. But trust me, I managed to mess my machine up, and it's not only
about the kernel :) . It has to do with switching back and forth the
gcc profile during the last months, so various problems have risen. I
really should rebuild the complete installation.

> Anyway, if you get into any trouble we're all here to help.

Thanks for the offer. I hope I can now get it to work by myself, but no
one knows when batman appears :) .

Thanks all,

ce