[linux-audio-user] Re: ALSA MIDI Humanizer v0.0.1

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Fri Jul 14 08:20:55 EDT 2006

On Friday 14 July 2006 00:24, Loki Davison was like:
> ARRG you used the bad words!!!! AMS?

Oh do grow up. It's a Linux Audio app and its developers deserve respect for
their efforts.

> I prefer a program that has a
> release in the last 2 years, i find it edging to impossible to do
> anything useful in  AMS at all.

Agreed, however AMS isn't the only application with these problems, or by any
means the worst.

> Get the svn version of om/ingen
> http://www.nongnu.org/om-synth/  You can do a lot of nice analog style
> stuff with it.

I look forward to playing with om just as soon as someone produces a .deb for
it. I know I'm perfectly capable of doing so myself from source, however I
don't have time or headspace for that right now. I will be happy if om can do
this relatively simply.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.