[linux-audio-user] Re: ALSA MIDI Humanizer v0.0.1

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 19:41:30 EDT 2006

Loki Davison wrote:

> ARRG you used the bad words!!!! AMS?

I agree that AMS is buggy, and that om in many ways are better. But I
must admit that I found AMS even more fun/easy to work with than om. Esp
if you stick to the build-in modules in AMS, the modules work together
really smoothly. I know that defect, no-common-conventions, generic
interfaces LADSPA plugins isn't om's fault, but it's still part of the
user-experience.

But of course the buggyness and fact that it's unmaintained makes AMS
totally unusable for me too.

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte