[linux-audio-user] nifty gizmo

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jun 2 15:06:48 EDT 2006

Hallo,
Chris McCormick hat gesagt: // Chris McCormick wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 03:45:52PM -0400, greg wrote:
> > I think it's based on this device more or less
> > Arduino USB board
> > http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=666
> > does anybody know about music-oriented projects around it already?  If
>
> I beleive that Hans Steiner has written an ardurino interfacing object
> for Pd. He is the author of [hid].

It's available here [1] and contains of a general purpose firmware for
the Arduino, which makes it possible to control it with standard Pd
messages send to or read from the serial port using the Pd object
[comport]. An example Pd patch is included.

[1] http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html

There also is Christian Klippel's IObox/MultiIO, which provides more
in- and outputs. Normally it's available through
http://multio.mamalala.de/ but the site seems to be in resturctureing
or something, it's just shows the Apache default page ATM.

Ciao