[linux-audio-user] Kontakt 2 usable under Linux?

Tim Howard tdhoward at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:09:54 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm interested in a Kontakt 2 sample library (the Stradivari by
Garritan, see http://www.garritan.com/stradivari.html) which I think
looks absolutely awesome.  But there is a slight problem...  I don't
have Kontakt 2, and I'm not sure if this type of library can be used
under Linux.

Does anyone here have any experience using Kontakt 2 libraries under
Linux?  If so, how did you go about it?  I'm not completely opposed to
buying/using commercial software if necessary, but I would much prefer
an open-source solution.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-TimH