[linux-audio-user] Dance Mat Drumming (was Re: Any drummers out there?)

torbenh at gmx.de torbenh at gmx.de
Sat Jun 10 05:10:26 EDT 2006

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 10:34:37AM +1000, Loki Davison wrote:
> On 6/10/06, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb at tiscali.fr> wrote:
> >On Friday 09 June 2006 18:16, torbenh at gmx.de wrote:
>
> >Hi Loki. How big is this file? Kget is showing the filesize as 0 B, but has
> >downloaded more than 7MB already. I presume it will play on Mplayer. If the
> >file is huge, I'll have to move the partial download to the other machine,
> >and continue it there, as I wan't to play around with FC5 on this machine,
> >as
> >it's giving a few problems.
> >
> >Anyway. Just what is this dance mat drumming? It's not kinky stuff I hope.
> >
> >Nigel.
> >

> Nigel, it's torben not me! Dance dance revolution was never my thing!
> Though seeing torben do it will be worth the download... getting it
> now ;)

this is NOT dance dance revolution.
this is an "el cheapo" Stay Cool! dance mat directly connected to gAlan.
so i directly trigger events in galan.

these events are connected to sample players.

thats why i call this dance mat drumming.

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language