[linux-audio-user] experience with doggiebox

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jun 13 13:21:06 EDT 2006

Hi all!
  Sorry for crossposting, but I wasn't sure, who could answer it more
apropriately.
  Does anyone of you ever have had experience with doggiebox
http://www.doggiebox.com
  Is the format of their drumkits known? It seems to me this software is kind
of free. And they seem to have a few nice and free kits. Thus I thought
perhaps one could convert them to hydrogen or soundfont. It looked straight
forward enough.
  Any ideas, hints, whatever?
  Kindest regards
        Julien