[linux-audio-user] Re: music notation

glauber alex dias prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Tue Jun 13 18:43:33 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 00:29 +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> glauber alex dias prado hat gesagt: // glauber alex dias prado wrote:
>
> > ps. Brasil 1 x 0 Croacia :).
>
> But it was closer than expected. ;)
>
> Ciao

are you a goto10.org member? this goto remember my really old back days
when i was in Basic language, under my MSX really loveing times :).

i was trying to load the pure:dyne at my pc but it wasnt able to load
some modules and i couldnt load the kernel cause of that i think the
modules that didnt loaded that i can remember of memory are amd64agp,
nvidiafb and i2core, can i load this distro in a chroot environment
cause a lot of packages that are into it im not able to compile at my
architeture IA_x86_64?