[linux-audio-user] Re: Digital mixer suggestions

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Fri Jun 16 05:59:26 EDT 2006

Well, I do constantly praise the many advantages of the linux
platform... I noticed however that there is still significant lock-out
due to the command line. Ubuntu is IMHO a very large step towards a
larger user base, now all we need to do there is make audio
configuration command-line-free and I'd say we're set for mass migration.
Oh yeah and Dave Robillard's MIDI for Ardour project is music. Pure music.
Carlo