[linux-audio-user] Re: which graphics card?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 06:34:24 EDT 2006

Loki Davison wrote:

> hopefully we can migrate as much other current info there as possible.
> Especially the handy stuff that used to be on tapas's wiki. Wasn't
> there a project to migrate dave's linux sound pages to some kind of
> wiki?

There's always someone who's going to improve and replace the
linux-sound.org site, usually with my blessings upon their efforts.

And to date exactly 000,000,000 people have succeeded and actually
completed their replacement projects. It's considerably more labor than
first appears. The community doesn't want to make the effort, and why
should they if the original pages serve the purpose ? I've stopped
caring about it, and I really don't concern myself with it anymore
beyond the minimum update schedule. I'll support the soundapps pages for
as long as I feel like it, then someday I'll post a "tetelestai" here
and that will be the end of it until someone else revives it.

IIRC linuxaudio.org has plans for an  "all-in-one" Linux audio portal.
It might be nice to have some coordination between the LAU plans and
those of linuxaudio.org.

Best,

dp