[linux-audio-user] Re: which graphics card?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Jun 24 07:28:06 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 13:36, Arnold Krille was like:
> 2006/6/21, Rob <lau at kudla.org>:
> > I keep all
> > that stuff on a usb memory key on my keychain and update it
> > whenever I remember to, because when people know that you're a
> > total tool they tend to ask you for help a lot.
>
> But they stop if you say something like "I am only a linux freak, my
> last windows-experience is long ago..."
> And even more of them stop asking if you admit that you are a
> linux-software-developer, not concerned with ether hardware nor
> windows...

Yeah, I just flutter my eyelids blondely and tell them that I'm not clever
enough to fix Windows and I don't use Dreamweaver because it makes me feel
stupid and try not to let them know I'm now one of the sysadmins for the
town's main server. Heh. Ooops!-)

--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.