[linux-audio-user] Re: which graphics card?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Jun 25 02:20:08 EDT 2006

On Saturday 24 June 2006 19:11, Arnold Krille was like:
> [*] Yes, I know. Ut can be run on linux too and inkscape is a good
> replacement for Corel, but the files are in Corel and currently I only
> have to do minor modifications on them. Not enough to switch them over
> to svg...

WADR, that's not in my book of "Really excellent reasons for still being
hooked into Windows". Mind you, my copy seems to be entirely full of blank
pages. ;)
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.