[linux-audio-user] Rui's rtirq script for debian?

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 25 23:02:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

Some days ago I discovered Rui Nuno Capela's script for realtime
kernels. I'm trying to use it with my own custom kernel with Ingo's RT
patches in Ubuntu Linux. I found a debian package made by Free Ekanayaka
but it's an older verion, so I downloaded the latest rpm from Rui's site
and converted it to deb using alien. For the post-install I executed the
postinst script that I found inside Free's deb package. I would like to
ask you a couple of questions: the first one, would the script taken
from the rpm work in a debian distro? and if not, does anyone know of
any debianized package of the script's latest version?

Thanks!

Hector