[linux-audio-user] Re: bad words

Dan Easley daneasley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:34:35 EST 2006

On 2/28/06, Maluvia <terakuma at imbris.net> wrote:
> Re: 'ergo ipso fucto' and rosicrucian-audio-users,
>
> Silflay hraka, u embleer rah  :D

As compelled as I am to reply "no thanks, I'm full", what I really
mean is that I'm sorry I got involved, and wish you the best of luck.

I read the other week that David Gilmour's engineers test every audio
cord by running sound both directions, to determine which direction
sounds better.  I don't know how that works, but Dave's pretty cool.
Again, sorry for the earlier sarcasm; I should have learned by now
that I can't snuff out fires with gasoline.

dan at towndowner.com dan at burntpossum.com daneasley at gmail.com
http://towndowner.com http://burntpossum.com