[linux-audio-user] Computer Case

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 12:41:46 EST 2006

Go to http://www.partsexpress.com/

In the quick search box, enter rack chassis as your
search term, and in the results page, scroll down to
Pro Rack Acc.  You will see "blank" 1, 2, and 3 space
rack mount boxes.

You can also go to eBay (Computers & Networking >
Desktop PC Components > PC Case, Tower for Desktop PC)

http://computers.listings.ebay.com/Desktop-PC-Components_PC-Case-Tower-for-Desktop-PC_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ42014QQsocmdZListingItemList

Then enter the term rack into the search box.  Just
now, I see 89 hits, including ATX cases ranging from 1
to 4 U.