[linux-audio-user] Re: Any one using 64Strudio?

Bal Dobe baldobe2000 at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 2 01:56:10 EST 2006

I am going to try and install it on my machine today and see how I go.
I get the impression that it is a collection of multimedia apps
SPECIFICALLY for 64 bit machines.

As far as paying for it goes,  I have no problem paying for software
provided it works.  I have paid or plenty of stuff before that "does not
do what it says on the tin".  Infact, this is one of the reasons I want
to migrate to linux, I want stuff that "WORKS". Although, I must admit
that I have tried several distros that did not work for me for music,
including planet ccrma.  I do find the people at planet ccrma still very
helpful, even though I have abandoned the ccrma kernel.