[linux-audio-user] Ardour crash when move the playing cursor

Carlos Pino pinojazz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:59:49 EST 2006

  Hi there,I found an issue with ardour 0.99-1 and 0.99-2,that make
crash the app if I move the  playing cursor,with the mouse, during the
reproduction of the tracks.It doesn't happens with 0.99,that works
really smooth.Also tryed with the cvs version with same results.
   Anybody  got the same or similar? Is there something to do to avoid
these?

      My machine:
    PIV  2.6 mhz,1gb ddr,terratec dmx6 fire ,running Debian Sarge.

  Saludos.
--Carlos.