[linux-audio-user] HOw do I connnect Demudi distro to the internet?

baldobe baldobe2000 at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 3 12:37:15 EST 2006

I have just installed a demudi distro but I can connect to the internet with
it.

I did get a DHCP error when it was installing saying that it could not sort
out the network.

When I try and connect it says that a connection is not found.  It is trying
to do a PPPoE connection whilst my router requires a PPPoA connection, I am
on an ADSL broadband line.

Can someone guide me thorugh whatI need to do to get demudi connected to the
internet,please.  I can connect via my other distros.

Thanks
Bal.