[linux-audio-user] Interesting story for BCR2000 owners

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at doink.com
Fri Mar 3 12:42:41 EST 2006

On 1 March 2006 at 22:53, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:

> As much as I like Behringer prices, their quality is something totally
> undesirable.
> I prefer to stick with Alesis, FMR Audio, Studio Projects, M-Audio, etc.
> Good quality, good prices.

My own experience with Behringer is good.  I own compressors,
patchbays and a feedback destroyer from them.  The feedback
destroyer's power transformer (the one in the power supply)
is a little noisy, not in the audio path, it just puts out
noise into the room.  I had to send back my M-Audio Delta 1010
twice.  The first unit was damaged at the factory by dropping or
something; the faceplate was bent.  The 2nd unit had 2 of the
input converters die after about 30 days.  My Alesis D4 display
died after several years of use.  My Alesis DM5 is intermittent
about power-on booting.  My Alesis QS8 keyboard pitch is off by
13 cents.  I don't own gear from the others.

--
Kevin