[linux-audio-user] Re: LinuxMAO.org, a french Linux Audio Wiki

Maluvia terakuma at imbris.net
Sat Mar 4 09:34:58 EST 2006

>English is such a widespread language only because we Americans are to
>stupid or lazy(Or Both) to learn other languages so we force other
>countries to speak ours;)

Well said - and what a pity.
(Doubtless why so many Americans are up in arms about becoming a bilingual
country.)

I have enough trouble trying to follow the technical jargon here - I can't
even imagine trying to follow it in another language.
Hat's off to all our non-'English' friends who do this every day.
(I feel very dumb. :(   )

- Maluvia