[linux-audio-user] Aligning audiofiles for different recorders.

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 09:52:35 EST 2006

two wireless lavs
two channels of compression
one very small mixer
one small recording device

I don't see an easier way than that. Editing
afterwards has gotta drive you nutty. It would me. I
work with a television content production truck that
does five camera and multiple audio source jobs. Audio
and visual sources from the shoot are produced to
final product. The director might edit to add
something later but it's generally very small stuff.

ron