[linux-audio-user] Re: GNU Audio Community Conference Room

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Wed Mar 8 17:31:37 EST 2006

Dan Mills <dmills at spamblock.demon.co.uk> writes:

> How do you handle "Talk to caller" for say line 2, while the remote
> sports report is going to air fed from line one?

Well, air is just another output on ardour, but I see what you are
saying. If you got some feed coming in on line 2 from VOIP while you
want to talk to someone on line 1, then you really need such a daemon.

You're absolutely right and I was too quick.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m