[linux-audio-user] Re: Mac? Linux PC?

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Mon Mar 13 11:22:44 EST 2006

Brad Fuller wrote:

>It's power is smalltalk - either visual works or squeak
>(http://squeak.org/About/)
>
>If you are looking into programming languages, look into squeak. See the
>link above for more than my brief intro here, but also the homepage for
>info: http://squeak.org/
>
>The complete system is open and at your disposal for modifying,
>inspecting, learning, debugging, creating, etc.
>Squeak runs on many platforms and the image is bit-identical for all
>platforms (although there may be some a plugin that only runs on only
>one or a few platforms - but I don't know of any off hand.)
>
>Developers see: http://squeak.org/Features/Development/
>
>I'd be happy to answer any questions about squeak.
>
>brad

Brad,
are you involved in the squeak development? Can I countact you in private?

Being an old HyperCard fan (wrote a mail reader more than ten years ago
with it) and then a Director developer and teacher, I'm excited by what
I've seen.

I've just installed it and started playing but this is awesome.

Is the deployment easy? What about the license?

Thanks for the link!

c.
--
www.cesaremarilungo.com