[linux-audio-user] Poor sound quality with some music

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed Mar 22 14:53:08 EST 2006

intel8x0 clocks at 48000hz so you might wan to try the 'plug' plugin.

ex. aplay -f cd -d plughw:0,0 file.wav

hth

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke
discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets
disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street.
Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before
the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM