[linux-audio-user] I'm back with some music

Brian Dunn job17and9 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 26 14:46:55 EST 2006

perlanegra proyect wrote:

>hey..another post here... this one to tell u about new stuff...
>
>these days I've been very busy, so, I have not too many time to play
>or record, but the other day I've recorded a strange soundcheck with a
>small groovebox "a capella"... it has been terrible, but I've decided
>to upload it...
>
>4 all those electronica lovers... a very minimal session on my proyect:
>http://perlssdj.blogspot.com
>
>enjoy it...
>
>( any kind of comment is good, thanks... )   ....    :)
>

>--
>... visit always  http://perlssdj.blogspot.com  4 cool stuff !!...

This is good stuff.  When you say you made it with a groovebox, are you
speaking of a roland? which model? i played around with a 505 for some
months and never got anything that raw sounding out of it's little
sample bank. i remember you could build your own patches and drumkits
and it was rather flexable in that respect, but the process of designing
your own sounds was long and complicated and required the owners manual
and pressing shift something-or-other a bunch... in other words, how did
you do it?

impressed and curious,
brian