[linux-audio-user] More about consolidation of the Linux audio online resources

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Mon Mar 27 16:30:26 EST 2006

Paul Davis wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 13:45 -0500, ico wrote:
>>I initially misunderstood Paul by skimming over his e-mail that he wanted to
>>move the content. Now that I've figured that out, it seems that the only thing
>>we need to get the site linked is Paul's current URL/IP where he's hosting the
>>content. Paul?
> i haven't even unpacked the split tarballs i got from benno. i am happy
> to host (i have disk space and bandwidth), but i'd be even slightly
> happier giving it to someone else to host. your call :)
>>Also, I am not sure what would be more effective in terms of linking
>>linuxaudio.org/developer or linuxaudio.org/lad. IMHO both have merit (the
> i think we should go for the lad variant for now.

My main concern at the moment is having someplace to post the video and
audio for LAC2006 after each talk, and of course for the conference
organizers to have someplace to point people. Whatever is most expedient
toward that end gets my vote. Seems like Paul sending the tarballs to
Ico and Ico posting them at linuxaudio.org/lad would take care of things.

-ERic Rz.