[linux-audio-user] Re: More about consolidation of the Linux audio online resources

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 03:25:36 EST 2006

2006/3/27, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <eric at zhevny.com>:
> My main concern at the moment is having someplace to post the video and
> audio for LAC2006 after each talk, and of course for the conference
> organizers to have someplace to point people.

May concerns are similar. LinuxTag is just a week after LAC and I gave
to LT-orga a defect link...

Whatever you do, please consider the PR-aspect and hurry with putting
something up. And if it is only a single html-doc with the links to
subscribe to LA[ADU].

Arnold

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/