[linux-audio-user] Sad Angel (n)

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Nov 2 08:09:33 EST 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 10:56:45PM +0000, Folderol wrote:
> Well, I just knew I would still be dissatisfied with this, so I've
> tried again.
>
> One day I'll get it right - but probably only for one day :(
>
> Actually I've changed the voices quite a bit this time, and sort of
> rediscovered harmonies that had got lost.
>
> Here is the (n)th version.
>
> (I don't know. I've lost count)
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Sad_Angel.ogg

Sheesh, you really make one want to download this ... ;)

This piece makes me expect movements like I know from church
music, but they just don't happen. Should come down to some
inbetween-notes. Being rather ignorant in that area, I
wouldn't know how to be more specific.

Keeping to a specific style, fullfilling cliches ... not
necessarily a good thing, but in this case it would be
quite fitting, I think.

--
Thorsten Wilms