[linux-audio-user] Sad Angel (n)

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Nov 6 16:00:12 EST 2006

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 07:46:53PM +0000, Folderol wrote:

> > This piece makes me expect movements like I know from church
> > music, but they just don't happen. Should come down to some
> > inbetween-notes. Being rather ignorant in that area, I
> > wouldn't know how to be more specific.
>
> I'm really not at all sure what you mean here. However, I've worked on
> this piece (off and on) for such a long time that one problem I have is
> that ANY change now sounds 'wrong' for quite a while.

Well, some pieces make me anticipate the next note. This one
does in between, but I'm wrong again and again. That what I do
anticipate would make it be more like church organ music. If you
don't see/hear it ... there's a reason people make different music
in varying ways ;)

But don't allow this to confuse you, if you can't get anything
out of it, just ignore it ;)

If any change sounds wrong at first, you should either call this
finished, or put it aside for at least a week.

--
Thorsten Wilms