[linux-audio-user] problems starting Breakage (the drum sequencer)

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Nov 12 12:21:04 EST 2006

Nigel Henry wrote:

>Any further thoughts.

Closer, closer he creeps... ;)

Alas, I'm away from the home machine, we'll have to wait until tomorrow
to get it all straight. However, IIRC I took these steps before starting
Breakage:

Install ChucK with default installation path (I assumed it's the
/usr/local tree).
Install Sun JDK 1.5, symlink to /usr/local/java
Install Breakage to /home/dlphilp/Breakage
Link /usr/local/bin/chuck to /home/dlphilp/Breakage/chuck
Enter /home/dlphilp/Breakage and run '/usr/local/java/bin/java -jar
Breakage.jar'

I'll have more details re: versions tomorrow.

Best,

dp