[linux-audio-user] Real-time kernel

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:06:11 EST 2006

Trying to find Linux info on Google can double my time taken.  I give
up: where is this IRQ script?

What search engines do you guys all use?  I'm finding Google useless
for almost anything Linux-related, due to the huge number of questions
from forums that come up, seldom with answers, or with answers that
only apply to specific situations.  I don't guess Google indexes the
sites of actual distros beyond the main pages.

> >> work,

Also, the repository on http://ubuntu.ttoine.net isn't found.  Any
idea where it moved to?

-Chuckk