[linux-audio-user] Low-budged live recording hardware solution ?

Johannes Mario Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Tue Oct 3 07:57:55 EDT 2006

Florin Andrei wrote:
>> Also, I'd like to know if all the features of the Delta
>> 1010LT are supported by ALSA. I've read about people who think its great
>> and people who couldn't get it to work properly, I'd like to hear from
>> someone who has used the various inputs for recording purposes.
>
> FWIW, I've the "full" version (1010) and ALSA works flawlessly.

I've got a Delta1010LT and a Delta66. Both work 100% flawlessly in ALSA,
and I am generally very statisfied with them. Got the Delta66 2nd hand
for about 70 euros, so that might be a good option for you too.

These cards are getting very very cheap these days, and must be about
the best you can get for that price.

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.org