[linux-audio-user] Low-budged live recording hardware solution ?

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Oct 3 09:52:34 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I have an M-Audio Delta 66 that works flawlessly. I also have an SBLive
for its hardware MIDI interface and its on-board synth (can't have too
many synths). Both cards are fully supported by ALSA, and they are
indeed 'way cheap these days.

Btw, you might want to add an inexpensive preamp to your setup. I bought
an M-Audio AudioBuddy that I'm totally pleased with, again it's a cheap
purchase these days, especially on eBay.

Best,

dp