[linux-audio-user] Re: ot-ish : trackballs

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Wed Oct 11 16:12:04 EDT 2006

Ernie Dulanowsky wrote:
> I 've been using a Logitech TrackMan Marble for years now and love it.

Yes, the old good TrackMan Marble FX, the wired one, asymmetrical, with the
big red ball. I have two of them, used those for years (and a smaller one
for the family computer).

Not using them anymore, the notebook trackpad is more practical, but still
less precise. But they want in the wings for their comeback, this I know. :-)

Trackballs, trackpads, trackpoints, whatever, but drop the standard mice!

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

One more poor soul lost to PHP is one too many...
 -- Todd O'Bryan, May 2006