[linux-audio-user] Audio appz and slamd64

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 18 18:04:06 EDT 2006

Hi!

Alle 23:42, martedì 17 ottobre 2006, carmen ha scritto:
> id try fixing your toolchain and fixing broken packages (if you want to
> help out slam64).

I'll do it as soon as their forums are up again...! But how it is possible
that other things works fine, and some not?

> or switch distro, if you just waht stuff to work. afaik i
> emerged rosegarden zynaddsubfx and they work fine here on amd64, and it
> required no effort..on gentoo. im guessing theyre both debuntu packages as
> wel..

No no no, I'm a Slackware loyalist:) I want it to run on Slackware:) I already
feel guilty because slamd64 is not an official port of Slackware:)

As I said, I would ask on slamd64 forums, if they were up...

Byez!

Carotinho