[linux-audio-user] Fractal Music for Linux

Chip VanDan chip.vandan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:04:19 EDT 2006

I have no specific plans as of yet, I have a tendency to play around
until I find useful function.  That's part of the reason I have taken
so long to get to ardour.  I imagine some fractal music would sound
interesting with some of my synth patches, but I don't have any
specific plans for it.  I still don't know how to pipe a midi file
into the synth, I've just been playing with vkeybd.