[linux-audio-user] E17 - our choice of WM in the future?

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:45:50 EDT 2006

I suppose since it hasn't been mentioned, there ARE other themes for
E17.   If memory serves me correctly, the elive CD uses a version of the
Darkness theme for its default, but I need to try it again to be sure.

In as far as memory is concerned, actually e17 runs pretty dang light on
my machine, its the reason I use it.  I know Rasterman has gotten it
running on a PDA before as well, so that should tell you something.  In
fact I believe one of their design goals was to allow it to be run as
light as possible for things like that.

           Seablade