[linux-audio-user] Music: ComboCandombe - QuedaTe(Remix)

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Oct 30 04:08:48 EST 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 12:38:27AM +0100, Johannes Mario Ringheim wrote:
> I've got the honor of remixing a tune for the local latino group Combo
> Candombe:
> http://ringheimsauto.org/index.php/queda-te-ringheims-auto-remiks/

I dislike the snare-roll break early on, as it feels alien and
overly long to me.

The bass ... not sure it's that, but it seems to be over-compressed.

Later on in the rap part, the melodic thing coming in also appears
alien, but here I could see it being considered an interesting
contrast.

Otherwise I think the remix feels quite smooth and natural.

--
Thorsten Wilms