[linux-audio-user] M-Audio 1010LT and Pulsar mic (and jackd and SuSE 10.0)

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Sat Sep 2 14:11:45 EDT 2006

Folks,

  Updates.  For SuSE 10.0 I found Michael Bohle's JackLab project which
seems to be fine.  So far the articles I've seen are in German, aber das
ist OK bei mir.  The web site is in English, so I presume there are
translations:

http://jacklab.net/

  For the mics.  I got a phantom power box for $25 and that's it.
Haven't tried it, gotta get jackd working first.

  I'm taking notes about all this process as I'd like to eventually
setup some kind of 'Linux home studio for dummies' web page.

  Still have to find out how to tweak bass/treble/EQ for sound playing,
but I guess once I get jackd running...

Cheers,
Al