[linux-audio-user] FreeBob compiling problem

Steven Walker basscheez at zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 6 21:52:44 EDT 2006

I'm trying to compile FreeBob from the tarball source. I've got all the
dependency libraries install, with one exception. The FreeBob configure
script is looking for libiec61883 version 1.1.0, but the latest
"official" release is 1.0.0.

I tried modifying the configure.ac file to look for 1.0.0, but my
autoconf seems to have perl issues - the @INC array doesn't point to the
right directories.

You can see I'm quickly getting pulled into the quicksand! Should I:
a) continue to fight with autoconf to try to generate a configure script
b) install Subversion and try the SVN route
c) something else?

System is Fedora 4 w/CCRMA

TIA,
Steve