[linux-audio-user] finally... my 1st themes made with Linux

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 09:24:26 EDT 2006

thanx by the info

if u can send me a pair of links with those such tutorials, and with
more information about video in Linux, that could be very good...  I'm
learning now to work with video, but with commercials, the classic
after effects and a bit of combustion, but, in Linux, I've only tryed
very quickly Dyne:bolic some time ago, but I had no idea on that date
about video

I'd like to find some web where to read something more, I will search
one of these days, but any kind of help is good too, thanx by all..

and don't worry, my themes will wait there   ;)

cheers...

PerlssDj

--
... visit always  http://perlssdj.blogspot.com  4 cool stuff !!...