[linux-audio-user] PCI Express or Firewire interface with TOSLINK

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:23:41 EDT 2006

Those TOSLINK connections are stereo only or if you have an external AC3
decoder, then you could pull out a 5.1 (I've heard that they may have had
some problems with this and that the feature might be temporarily
unavailable). Either way, that particular connector is a far cry from your
24-channel requirement.

Best wishes,

Ico