[linux-audio-user] Song (i.e. project) managers ?

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Sep 11 23:46:21 EDT 2006

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> LASH is a "session manager" that some (but not all) apps already
> support. It is supposed to do what you need but I have not tested it
> personally.

I've been thinking about this recently and have come to the conclusion
that the reason no one is adopting LASH is not because we don't want it
but because the documentation is damn confusing.

It's not that there is no info but that it is so verbose and not
straightforward enough for most programmers.

I would like to know if others have the same opinion.

It's not like DR is purposefully trying to make it difficult to
integrate. On the other hand Dave is not exactly reknown for taking on
the easy audio tasks or being interested in dumbing down his language on
the lists.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com