[linux-audio-user] Intel Dual Core vs. AMD64

Chris Abbott redfox at 99b.org
Tue Sep 12 12:29:56 EDT 2006

Found these articles on the net. Of course some of the benchmarks aren't
that reliable, due to the fact of how software is compiled, compile
flags in Gentoo, and options passed to that program when ran.

AMD 64-bit vs. Intel 64-bit
http://www.linuxhardware.org/article.pl?sid=05/02/24/1747228&mode=thread

AMD 64-bit Dual Core Benchmarks
http://www.linuxhardware.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/19/1625246

I couldn't find any information on the duo on linuxhardware.org, but I
may not have looked deep enough. Just remember, like sound
equipment(especially speakers), compare before buying.