[linux-audio-user] Re: Song (i.e. project) managers ?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Wed Sep 13 16:49:43 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 10:38, Loki Davison was like:
> Might not be anything to do with Dave, the docs were damn confusing
> before Dave took over as well. Things are improving though, Nedko has
> written python bindings so once you've got the handlers defined it's a
> one line thing to add lash support to python apps. Guess some extra
> docs and example wouldn't go astray though and some good user docs.

Well, thanks for the lead in. Prior to this thread I was completely in the
dark as to how to go about setting up a LASH session. More info about python
bindings would be great. I'll try to remember to keep some useful notes as I
explore further.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.