[linux-audio-user] [songs] songs /songs/ </songs>

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Thu Sep 14 13:58:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 14 September 2006 00:34, Yves Potin wrote:
> Le 13 Sep à 22:13, Robert Jonsson ecrivait:
> > Been a while since I posted any songs. I was under the impression that I
> > had nothing created, looks like I did anyway ;)...
> > Anyway, here goes, diverse to the point of total lack of focus. Judge for
> > yourself.
>
>         Hi Robert, nice tracks :).
>         I enjoyed listening to them, especially dd3, what do you use for
> the drums ? They sounds really nice and natural.

Are you sure ddb3 aka "Digital dark age blues" aka "The one note song" is the
one? The drums in that one are quite heavily tweaked with effects.. natural
was not what I was aiming for anyway ;-)

>         Maybe for Preludium to Armageddon I would have been waiting for a
> longer and wider  developpement of the climate  but if it's just a
> prelude... :).

Indeed. It was created in a very short time and I felt a need to continue it,
hence the name is partially implying this (partially it just sounds cool ;).

Thanks for listening,
Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/musicsite/